Whether you are a local or an overseas visitor – we have something that will give you a life-long memory of this beautiful place in Africa:
- Novices and children are very welcome. We have stocked rainbow trout water on the premises, in which we teach flyfishing basics, from casting to catching fish!
- Hire of all rods and tackle excluding flies and other consumables available.
- Accomodation in self-catering cottages, or B&B’s to luxury establishments with water on the doorstep.
- Full Guiding facilities, for day excursions or overnighters, on private lakes and dams, as well as the rivers in the area. We have exclusive access to the famous Bushmans River, arguably the finest brown trout fishing in the country. An overnight fishing experience here is an unforgettable lifetime memory.
- “The Bass Shop” supplies all bass-fishing requirements including venues nearby.
- We specialise in Corporate team experiences with a difference. These are customised flyfishing orientated team-building activities.
- Deepsea fishing and other affordable Aquatic adventures including rock & surf, tiger fishing, snorkling as well as Game veiwing in the Umfolozi Hluhluwe Game Reserve and all accomodation requirements will be arranged.
- Other local packages include Battlefield tours, Drakensberg excursions, Horse trails, Birding and Hiking trails, Bushman painting sites and Canopy tours by arrangement.
- Hunting can be arranged locally during the winter season (June – August). Trophies include Eland, Reedbuck, Blesbuck, Bushbuck, Wild pig. Shooting of duck and geese in season is also available.